Thread: kayz

Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like

kayz

hi, i'm a Medecine student in Paris, some know me for my stupid funny memes edits, alot don't.
    But time as changed, and i'm not into making edits randomly anymore. Place to the story telling type, now that i come back.
    I'm registered on the website since 1 year or 2, was activelly watching for new stuff from members etc.
    I'm editing since 2 years, but made some tries here and there since 2010.
    I mainly use Vegas (now MAGIX Vegas 15), but push it to its limits. , it's a funny challenge for me.
    I've always been watching forward to the developpement of this team, a mythic one that any 2010-2014 editor knows.

You guys provide the best stuff on youtube, diversifying the editing style through a difficult selection of members.

I'll app to DA, regardless of all the member's skills, i don't think i'm good enough to get into it. But anyway, it's a pleasure using your intro, mainly to show that this family still exists.
    love love, very love

2. Likes i4pptem, xniosy liked this post
    Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    yo dude i remember your edits , glad to see you here with us, btw watched your appclip and i think its pretty ok but not enough to get in.. you have your own style and thats good but maybe try use some After Effects elements next time

Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi bro
    Good to see you accepted in DA, i've always supported your work before, and it rocks

keep it up

Yeah i know i should learn some things in AE, that's what i plan to do since my finals passed yesterday, i have more time.
    cya soon

Tier 11: Uber-A.I Discord User
    Referrer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome ma man !
    Management email: [email protected]
    Personal email: [email protected]